Sunday, October 12, 2014

Medtronic Full Marathon

I did it!  26.2 miles.  Full Marathon with my sister on October 5th, 2014.  It was great summer of training and an even better race.  The crowd at the Twin Cities was amazing.   Cheering, music and food the entire 26.2 route.

Although, my sister and I did not run together most of the race, during the last mile and a half our paths crossed and we ended up finishing at the same time.  Truly the best moment of the entire race.  We ran this race for each other.  To find one another near the end and cross at the same time was a complete PRICELESS moment.



When's the next race?  With winter approaching, I only have plans to run for fun now.  I am thinking my first race for 2015 will take place in March.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment