Thursday, December 18, 2014

Progress on Our New School

As I drove by the construction site of our new building this morning, I was amazed to see how much work has been done just within the last two weeks.  I was even more excited to see a wall up where the new art room will be.  I am lucky enough to have my room be in the peak area of the school (currently the triangle part).  I will have vaulted ceilings and...count them...3 WINDOWS.  My current room currently has no windows.  I am so excited, I am trembling with excitement.  So looking forward to starting next school year in our new building in my new space.  We are so fortunate at Cameron.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award http://artintertwine.blogspot.ca/2014/12/liebster-award-my-first-audio-art.html

    ReplyDelete