Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Wedding Start To The School Year

As usual the school year has started in a busy mad rush of organizing supplies, labeling, setting up plans for future substitute teachers, PLC's, SLO's, PBIS and just plain trying to remember how to balance the work load of teaching 527 students in a week.  Oh, and lets not forget creating art with all my eager young artists.  It seems that every class wants to paint on the first day of art.  Keeping all this in mind, I decided to kick up the year with another to do and say, "I do" on September 1. 

We had an absolutely gorgeous day (I took Friday off-our school year officially started on August 29th with students) and was thankful to have Monday off (Labor Day) to recoup and bask in the glow of our beautiful day. 

I thought I would share a few photos from that amazing day.  I am going to do my best to try and blog lessons and examples on here a bit more frequent than last year.  Wish me luck!  For those that follow me, thank you for your continued support.  Looking forward to a great school year!
The camera captured a sunspot in this photograph, but I still absolutely love it.  My soon to be hubby was so emotional seeing me for the first time and I was just beyond happy.

Mr. and Mrs. Cornell

This photo is my favorite, 

No comments:

Post a Comment