Monday, May 4, 2015

Eau Claire Half Marathon

Me enjoying a nice cold chocolate milk and showing off my race bling.
My friend Marie and I tackled another race this weekend.  It was her very first half marathon and quite honestly, I don't even know what number it was for me.  The Eau Claire, WI crowd was amazing.  It was  beautiful 74 degrees, even warmer by the time we were done and we were both so thankful for all the sprinklers, hoses, water guns and water stations along the way.  My time for this race was 2 hours 25 minutes and 4 seconds.  This wasn't by far the best time for a half marathon for me, but I felt wonderful at the end.  I ran for fun and to support my friend who wanted to tackle this goal.  I am so proud of her!  She finished in 2 hours 21 minutes and 16 seconds.
My friend Marie and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment